Dear family and friends,
We celebrated Thanksgiving by making Chicken Tortilla soup and we had friends, that were visiting from Canada, to enjoy the soup with us! Although we are missing all our children and their families back in Canada (we plan to come there next May and stay for the summer); there is so much to be thankful for!
Highlights and Prayer points:
- We are back to school—face-to-face and we are so thankful! There have been cases of COVID in the school, the high school dept was in quarantine for 2 weeks, but they are back now. The grade one class had a case of COVID, so they were in quarantine for 2 weeks as well, but are back now. We never know what each day or week will bring. Please pray for our health as we go to school each day.
- The International school really needs prayer as well. For the staff, the students, the families, and for the building project. It is nothing short of a miracle that this school is able to be here in this nation! Praise the Lord for this!
- One really great thing ( there are many ) this past month was that Ron was invited to have coffee with the manager of the apartment complex that we live in. He is a devout man of another faith, but he really respects Ron, and is open to having conversations. Please pray for ‘M’; that he will encounter the One true God.
- We see how the Lord is working here and we are so blessed to be a part of His work. Please continue to pray for strength, courage, and boldness to share the Good News with those that the Father sends us. Please pray for protection and good health as well.
- Also, please continue to pray for our children and grandchilren.
We are so very appreciative and thankful for ALL your prayers and your continued support. We continue to lift each one of you up in prayer as well.
“Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever.”1 Chronicles 16:34