Dear family and friends,
The Father is good to us and he is so faithful. We have so much to be thankful for…
We are thankful for our family, our friends, and for the ones we can serve here.
We are thankful for the Lord’s provision and for good health.
We are thankful for the school that K can attend and that I (Veronica) can serve at.
We are thankful for the lives that we can pour into and disciple.
We are thankful for new teammates.
We are thankful for each of you.
- We are still in our apartment. We are waiting to see what the court ruling will be, so until then we can stay in our place. We pray for God’s provision in this situation.
- School has begun and it has been very busy. K is in grade 4 and I am serving in the middle school department. K is finding grade 4 to be more difficult and she has many challenges but she keeps trying and she has a good attitude about it most days. 😊 She will receive another learning assessment next month—please pray that it goes well and for K to continue to improve in her learning.
- Last month we had our annual team retreat and it was so wonderful to be together as a team. We even had teammates from Romania join us! We also have new teammates that arrived weeks ago, yay!! The Lord has answered our prayers by bringing more workers. We also met others who are planning to return here next year and there are also other people who are planning to come here in the very near future…the Lord is faithful!
- We are busy helping the new team members get settled into life here. Please pray for them as they find a place to live and for all the things that they will need to get done over the next few weeks including applying for a residency visa.
- Ron will be planning a trip to see a local brother who is alone and needs encouragement. Please pray for Ron and a local believer as they share the Good News.
- We are coming home in December—we are so excited to be able to see our children and grandchildren and families—to have Christmas together. Please pray for this trip.
We continue to pray for each of you. Thank you for your continued prayers and encouragement.
Blessings to all of you,