Much flooding and landslides were experienced by many during our rainy season; ending in November. We are now into the dry season (December-June).
Now for some news about me—It has been a bit trying health-wise from the middle of August–the present. Praise God His hand protects me. I am continuing to mend nicely. Thank you all for your prayers and love. I had wonderful care from doctors and nurses whom the Lord has blessed me to call my good friends.
What’s happening in ministry—The Lord continues to be faithful. We had a very busy first two weeks in August. In hindsight, as I often look back when major events take place in my life it is very heartwarming to be reminded God knew the events ahead that would affect me later. So I would be sharing pictures of some events that took place two weeks before my months of testing. They highlight the consistent faithfulness of our Lord.
We completed the academic year 2021-22 in July with consistency in our schools’ ministry. During the first week of August eleven facilitators gathered for three days of discussion and planning for the school year 2022-23. We were favored by our public library which offered us free use of their audiovisual room for this training. Yeah!
We are at the end of the first term and I am pleased that our facilitators are staying on course.
Church—we celebrated the water baptism of five persons on the first Saturday in August.
We took a week in November for prayer and fasting—seeking the Lord’s guidance for the New Year.
Churches are gathering (as customary) for the Bible Marathon when the whole Bible is read continuously for about four-five days. This starts on January 1st, 2023. Our church, Tobago Christian Centre, would be reading all of 1 Corinthians and 2 Corinthians to chapter 7. This is broadcast through YouTube and the local radio station.
We sent off three of our young adults to University.
- My continued healing
- Strengthening of our Schools’ ministry—pray that the Lord would give us this generation as an inheritance unto Him.
- Pray for the good governance of Trinidad and Tobago. There has been a drastic increase in crime, mainly in Trinidad. In a population of 1.2 M, presently the murder rate is at 504. Tobago is concerned about a total of 6 murders—mostly domestic.
- Pray for our church Tobago Christian Centre—God would show us where to purchase land and erect a building for worship. Presently we are paying rent.
- Pray that God would add to us men, women, and children.
- Pray for my plans to travel home in April 2023.
I thank God for you all!
This report is about your faithfulness in prayer, giving, sending, and in my case your consistency in supporting me all these 21 years. What a journey!
May the Lord continue to increase and bless you abundantly in all areas of your Ministry and in your families.