– 1977 full-time youth pastor/assistant in Moose Jaw, SK.
– 1982 associate pastor Evangelistic Tabernacle Vancouver, BC
– 1988 Learned French to go to Burkina Faso returning in 1991
– 1992 Associate Pastor People’s Full Gospel Church
– 1998 to present, Missionary/pastor to Quebec/francophone world
– one on one evangelism/discipleship/counseling/youth camps/francophones & Inuit Nunavik, QC
– raise funds/administer projects in francophone Africa (church planting, schools, micro ind.)
– leadership development/Promise Keepers men’s ministry/francophones Qc/Ont.
– network Inuit leaders